There will be a virtual HSF College Camp program, taking place via Zoom. This is a FREE, bilingual, webinar for students and parents to receive valuable information about how to prepare, plan, and pay for a college education!
HSF College Camp is tailored to address the needs of high school students and their parents. Families can choose to receive information in either English or Spanish. People of all ethnicities and backgrounds are encouraged to attend. The curriculum will be presented by subject-matter experts and will cover topics including:
- Preparing for and applying to college
- Researching financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Understanding the real cost of a college education
- Maximizing the college experience
- Preparing for a career after college
Additionally, the webinar will feature a panel with Admissions and Financial Aid representatives from varying universities.
This event is FREE and open to the public; however, space is limited. There will be three identical sessions:
- Saturday, October 24, 2020, 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. PT
- Saturday, November 7, 2020, 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. CT
- Saturday, November 21, 2020, 12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. ET
For further event details and to register to attend, please visit: bit.ly/hsfcollegecamp. Registration will close once capacity has been reached.